Tuesday, June 9, 2009

9/6/09

So I'm continueing from where i ended on the previous entry.


On the first day of the Lee/Li (paternal side) tour or trip to China, when i first stepped onto the steps of the tour bus,i was amazed to see that all of the people on the bus were part of my family root.There were about 30+ relatives on board.At first,before i boarded the tour bus,I thought that it would be an ordinary tour,with strangers that I've never met before,and i don't remember my mother telling me that the whole tour was just for the Lee family .Turns out ,that my uncle paid for it all, -the tour bus,tour guide,hotel stuff and the food.And on the bus,i met my twin baby cousins,Tiger and Oba.SOO cute!!!


It was a 3 hour and 45 minute trip to the local restaurant in China to have lunch.We had pork,chicken,fish,veg,fried steamed bun and dessert.The main course was fine ,but the desert was ,kind of gross.Its the famous China desert dish.It contained fried milk with egg white.Sounds gross,tastes gross too.haha...My uncle who paid for lunch bett>.It was the best five star hotel I've ever been to.It is a tropical forest themed hoteer not see this...Anyways,it took few more hours to reach the "fantabulous" hotel,called <<CHIME LONG>> with mummyfied alligators ,like the 60+ years old thailand alligator.And there were mummyfied giraffes, goat and bull heads ontop of the lifts.There were living animals too,like the snow tigers in the "White Tiger restaurant",and there were flamangoes,parrots and geese.And the main lobby of the hotel had a HUGE leopard sculpture/statue.And the hotel rooms were fantastic too!And at night,after dinner,we went to the <>,it was thrilling at exciting,there were flashing spot lights,daring performers and ellagant acrobats,it was the first time I've been to a real circus ,and it was a really great experience!

To bad I only got to stay there for one night as on the following day,the Lee family were going to my grandma's hometown in a wrecked and rundown place in the country side.
There I met my great grand aunt whom is 95 years old now ,and met many more relatives of my dead grandfather's.After that we went to look at the family book at the place where my grandparents got married.Then we had dinner at a grand restaurant with some of the relatives from the country side,after dinner it took about 45 minutes to reach a small local desert shop nearby the other 4 star hotel that we stayed in.We ate various deserts,like sesamee sauce(yuck),hot fried milk with egg white(gross),chocolate milkshake,grass jelly with fresh fruit and the egg thingy...And after that,we went to my grand uncle's 6 leveled house where i got pretty pissed off at my sister.

I think I'll continue the rest of what i did the next day and if you're wondering how i can remember all of this ,it is because of my good memory and well,diary...:)

CHAO CHAO for now :P



No comments:

Post a Comment