Tuesday, June 9, 2009

9/6/09

Hi again Mrs.Tay,

I'm in HK -(Hong Kong) right now and i'm about to sleep soon.I just came from my others Uncle's new 4 leveled house.Hee has two ADORABLE white doggies,one named Mo_loi,and the other named Xiu baq (in cantonese).I had dinner at his house with my maternal grandma, my parents and two siblings and my uncle himself.And i really love the dogs!Their cute and active and very suited to play with.Its just a pity that i can't see them anymore till I come back to Hong Kong,probably next year.And oh! Today we were supposed to go to the beach, but it was raining so we could'nt go...:( (sad right..) Anyways, there's nothing much to talk about today.S on my next blog entry ,I'de probably tell you about what happened on the trip/tour with almost the whole paternal side of my family.Tata for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment