Tuesday, June 23, 2009

23/06/09

I think I'de rather not tell you about the rest of the things that happened in Hong Kong because it's just too long and too much to remember ,and I was too tired and worn out to jot stuff down my diary.And in a few days,(too lazy to count ;P) ,it is my best friend's,Kezia's ,Birthday.And she also found out that I had a blog...Which is weird,because she must have a school blog too?! Am i right?And then she put my address on Facebook!!! AAAHHH!!! I know , well, it's not a big deal?Or is it.Well,I'm back in Singapore,and I have not finished almost,all my homework.And,I do not need to write so many blog entries , because I wrote 2 blog entries and put them in 1 blog entry.

Right now,I'm still lying on my bed,lazing around,not doing my homework... But i will,after watching a little more television and finishing up this entry. So,tomorrow,my two good friends,from school, will be coming to my house to the the group assignment that you gave us.Actually,at first,I wanted to do it alone,then I wanted to do it with my other 2 good friends, Jessica and Victoria, but I was in HK wehen they were still in Singapore so ,it was kind off impossible.So ,i figured that I'de just do it with Cheryl and Jamie. Anyways I have to go to do my homework now...Chao Chao

2 comments:

  1. You should be happy Kezia put your blog on facebook, you can be a superstar in months! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. no way....this is shul blog kay not a public blog
    this is ment 4 my english teacher..

    ReplyDelete