Sunday, September 13, 2009

holidays..

Soooo...on Thursday my home buddies and Jamie had a "picnic party thing" at the open field near the playground.We used our allowances to pay for the food and everything else we ate.It was actually supposed to be an indoor "music partey" ,but we were unable to book the karaoke room.(long story)Then after we ate the snacks ,Ada ,Seer and I showed the other home buddies how to be wild.We took them to the underground hideout that we hang out and do adventurers things in.This time we walked all around the perimeter of the condominium.It was a great experience for the "new adventurers'' ,but rather familiar for the three of us.After that we hung around at the swinging fitness area and talked about our lives...Soon ,it got pretty late and we had to eat dinner.Actually Jamie wasn't suppose to stay for dinner,but we managed to persuade her Mom to let her. During dinner ,me and Jamie told Ada and my sister how to eat "adventures style".We mixed chocolat with chips and rice.YUCK,I know.Then it was already 9.00 pm, so jamie had to go home.After that Ada and me and Seer went home to bathe and get rest.Amazing day.

No comments:

Post a Comment